Best Affordable Treadmill
Tips on Choosing the Best Affordable Treadmill
Buying an affordable treadmill is definitely a very wise decision, especially if you like to exercise from the comfort of your home. According to the latest statistics, out of all Americans who exercise, two-thirds prefer to do it at home. The reasons are obvious. They can save precious time as they don’t have to go to the gym and back, can save money on gas and transportation and can also keep an eye on the children.
However, with so many treadmills available on the market, consumers are faced with the dilemma of choosing the best affordable treadmill in 2017 for their needs. If you want to choose the right treadmill for you, here are four key tips to consider in order to ensure that you’ve made the right choice.
Things to Consider when Looking to Buy the best Affordable Treadmill
For starters, you need to consider the price. There are many treadmills out there that are overpriced. The value of a treadmill is determined by its overall features, reviews and price. You can buy a great treadmill for as little as $200. There is no need to invest more than $1000 in one of these machines to reap its benefits.
The second criterion you need to consider when selecting an inexpensive treadmill is its features. A good treadmill should be equipped with a sturdy frame, a clear LED display, at least one fat-burning and cardio program and a strong motor. Some other features you might want include a fold-up treadmill, several trainer, workouts and two or three positions incline.
If you are an experienced runner, you might need to buy a treadmill equipped with a treadmill that accommodates your unique stride. While a 50” long deck is perfect for walkers, runners need at least 60”. Choose a treadmill that complements your purpose.
Lastly, you need to pick a treadmill that has good reviews. Of course, every treadmill has its own drawbacks and consequently gets negative reviews, but this must not discourage you from buying it. When considering the reviews, you must look mainly at the 3 and 4 stars reviews, because that’s where you will find both the pros and cons of the machine.
Some other considerations you need to look at when selecting the best affordable treadmill for you include the size, adjustability, high-tech features, design, weight, warranty and return policy.
Recommended Top five Affordable Treadmills
After conducting a thorough research, we have determined that the following 5 are some of the most affordable treadmills available on the market that have the best overall value for money. Here they are:
With a rating of 3.9 stars from 1,954 reviewers (In April 19, 2016), the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is definitely a well-known inexpensive treadmill. This machine in #1 in treadmills on Amazon, which proves its uncontested value. Weslo Cadence features 2 adjustable incline positions, 6 personal trainer workouts, comfort cell cushioning and an easy to read LED.
Additionally, this machine comes with a space saver design and is also foldable, which means Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is perfect for tight spaces. You can install it in less than 30 minutes and use it for years.
In a nutshell, this is what Weslo Cadence G 5.9 has to offer
– Space saving device: Weslo Cadence G 5.9 features the unique SpaceSaver design that lets you save space with ease
– Powerful consistency: the 2.25 HP impulse motor is engineered to last long in time and is perfect for both running and jogging
– Absorbs impact: this machine is made using the powerful Comfort Cell Cushioning technology in order to keep you safe and absorb impact
– Easy to read display: Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is equipped with a blue-tinted high-quality workout matrix display to let you keep tabs on your progress even when the room you’re in is poorly lit
The new ProForm 505 has been specially redesigned for power and uniqueness. This is a budget-friendly treadmill that is created for convenience and durability. The 6” backlit screen works perfectly with the three displays in order to show you your speed, distance traveled and time.
This machine is also equipped with a KG heart rate monitor that helps you keep track of your heart rate. Even though the running area is fairly compact at only 55” x 20”, you can still make the most out of your hobby and exercise from the comfort of your home. What really makes the ProForm 505 to stand out in the crowd is the supreme cushioning that makes your experience extremely safe and comfortable. This model is also equipped with two speakers that enable you to play your favorite songs on the iPod.
– Constant heart rate monitoring using pulse grips
– Compatible with your MP3 and iPod player
– Features the iFit technology to let you enjoy the best workouts powered by Google Maps
– Customize your own programs with workouts created by Jillian Michaels and other famous personal trainers
– ProShox cushioning improves your experience while running and gives you more stability
– Powerful motor: the 2.5 HP motor is a commercial-grade, electromagnetic motor that is extremely reliable and lasts much longer in time
The Sunny treadmill is, as its name says, created for the health & fitness enthusiasts who want to train from the comfort of their home. This is a solid, well-constructed treadmill that offers you a smooth and quiet experience.
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill provides three levels of incline, a 2.2 HP motor, quick speed buttons and several personalization options. You can automatically personalize your running or jogging experience by setting the quick speed buttons and by personalizing the pre-build programs.
The feature that makes this treadmill stand head and shoulders above other affordable treadmills available on the market is its incline capability. The Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill has three incline positions to help you make the most out of your workouts. Additionally, this machine folds up easily and can be transported on its transport wheels.
The Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill is definitely a gorgeous machine that comes with several unique feature. This device can easily stand out of the crowd by offering the following:
– High power with low noise: thanks to the 2.2 HP motor, you can run with up to 20 miles an hour without making too much noise. The advanced drive system will not only minimize noise at a minimum, but will also help you enjoy a flawless experience.
– Goal-tracking: this device enables you to use the console to set goals and measure your progress for quick results
– 9 different workout apps to choose from: these pre-set programs let you enjoy a wide variation of exercises in order to benefit all of your body muscles
– Handrail controls: the handrail controls are definitely a trademark of the Sunny Health & Fitness treadmill. You can use these controls to stay in control of the start, stop and speed features.
Similar to its older brother, the Welso Cadence R has many reviews and a lot of positive aspects attached to its name. The 2.5 HP Impulse motor delivers enough power for your speed, interval and endurance training, while the 6 built-in weight loss programs enable you to lose weight extremely fast.
Another great feature of the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is the comfort cell cushioning that can reduce the impact on your joints to a minimum. Some other features of this treadmill that make it stand out of the crowd are:
– Specially focused to help you lose weight: even though the Cadence R 5.2 does not include as many pre-built programs as the R 5.8, all of its 6 pre-built programs are specially focused on helping you lose weight. The presets workouts will definitely keep you from getting bored.
– Can be easily folded and tucked away
– Comfort Cell Cushioning to absorb impact and let you have a safe experience
– Easy to read computer console
– Can record pulse
And ultimately, the motorized electric treadmill from Confidence Fitness is a great treadmill that is easy to store and very easy to use. Assembling it is super simple, the controls are basic and the operation is quiet and smooth.
Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill has the following features that make it outshine its competitors
– Can be easily folded and stored: you can easily slide this machine under your bed
– Weights only 55 pounds, so moving it around is a breeze
– Easy to use LED screen that give you complete control over your exercises
– Very easy to assemble
– Curved handrails that help you maintain your balance
– Has a very appealing design
If you are looking for the best affordable treadmills for your needs, you have just discovered five of the best. Choose one of the above five treadmills and try it at home. You will certainly be satisfied with the end result. Whatever your needs, each one of these devices can help you to reach your exercise goals and make the most out of your exercising routine.